Friday, November 24, 2006

working out my own salvation in fear and trembling

Been a while since I've logged a blog. I guess I've been trying to integrate the experience of the last year. Oh, and I have been in the search and call process. How fun is that? Not fun. The social climate for "out" lesbian and gay persons is not the greatest right now. In my denomination, there are churches that would rather leave than acknowledge that I am a child of God, whole and holy. That makes things tough. Time for a little prophetic witness, eh?

4 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Peace to you! Glad you are back in the blogosphere...

7:50 AM

 
Blogger LutheranChik said...

Greetings from a delurker! Hope you continue to post. And know you have friends/fellow contenders in this struggle.

10:23 AM

 
Blogger Kristen said...

I'm sending hugs and prayers your way!

7:59 AM

 
Blogger joy said...

hang in there- you haven't posted in a while?! Everything ok? Not blogging anymore?If not still come and visit-you're always welcome over at my spot- But, I'd love to know what's happening with your own church.
my address is
joy-onewomanssearchforunderstanding@blogspot.com

1:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
RevGalBlogPals
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next